[dmwg] Great opportunity for emerging global leaders

Meredith at Atlas Corps Meredith_at_Atlas_Corps at mail.vresp.com
Wed Oct 7 03:46:26 ICT 2015

Change your Perspective. Change the World.

Hi Friend,

We are proud to have welcomed our largest class of Emerging Global
Leaders Initiative-Atlas Corps Fellows (EGLI-Atlas Corps Fellows) in
the history of Atlas Corps, thanks to supporters like you.  Please be
part of our continued growth!

Can you help us find talented and passionate Emerging Global Leaders?
Here are three great ways to get involved:

Apply! - Are you a professional interested in a year of service in
the United States or Colombia? Apply at bit.ly/AtlasCorps21.

Share! - Share this opportunity on social media. Forward this email
to friends and colleagues.  Thanks, in advance, for sharing this
exciting opportunity!

Forward this email to friends and colleagues.

Best,

Meredith

P.S. Did you know that Atlas Corps launched an English Teaching
Fellowship in Colombia last year? We're looking for emerging
professionals, from the U.S. or abroad; apply or learn more here:
www.atlascorps.org/apply-to-english-teaching-fellowship.php.
------------------------
Meredith Newmark
Program Director
Atlas Corps

Apply for a Paid, Overseas Fellowship with Atlas Corps -

Atlas Corps seeks nonprofit professionals from around the world to
apply for Fellowships in the U.S. and Colombia. Atlas Corps engages
leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 6-18 month, professional
fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build
organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of
global leaders.

This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic
expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing) and health
insurance.

Priority Deadline for Next Fellowship Class: November 1.

We recommend applying early to be considered for the next class.
Exact start dates vary between the United States and Colombia. Please
check our website (bit.ly/AtlasCorps21 ) for details.

Share Announcement on Social Media -

FACEBOOK: Want to live abroad and improve the world? Strengthen civil
society through service. Apply for prestigious, paid #EGLI
@AtlasCorps Fellowship. bit.ly/AtlasCorps21

TWITTER: #AtlasCorps seeks Emerging Global leaders (ages 22-35) for
paid Fellowship in US & Colombia. Details at bit.ly/AtlasCorps21

LINKEDIN: Are you ready to develop your leadership skills and join a
global network of inspiring individuals? Apply now for a paid
fellowship in the U.S. with Atlas Corps! Apply at
bitly.com/AtlasCorps21.

Fellow at a Glance

"The Atlas Corps Fellowship is the prototype of diversity,
opportunity, global networking, and friendraising. It's my bunch of
keys to global impact and my most transformative professional
experience to date!"

~Esther Pinnock, Jamaica, Class 17. Host: Atlas Corps

- www.atlascorps.org/blog/: Read more from Esther and other Fellows
on the Atlas Corps blog!

Apply by November 1, 2015

Eligibility Requirements for U.S. Fellowship:
Must be fluent in English
Have a Bachelor's degree
2-10 years of experience
Be age 35 or younger
Commitment to return back to home country/region

Previous Host Organizations have included:
American Express
Oxfam
Ashoka
Accountability Lab
Human Rights First
American Red Cross
Save the Children
Creative Associates International
PYXERA Global
Voice of America
UN Foundation

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?e298fa2a53/5e3924dd8e/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=e298fa2a53&lid=1462715037&ldh=5e3924dd8e

Atlas Service Corps sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Atlas Service Corps
641 S Street NW Suite 202
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html