[dmwg] VNRC Regional Climate Risk Assessment

nguyen phuchoa phuchoa55 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:19:34 ICT 2016

Dear Jerome,
Thank you very much for your email informing me about the coming Regional
Climate Risk Assessment to be held by GRC in Dong Hoi- Quang Binh. It would
be a good chance for me to participate and meet you and people I konw,
however my work in Kon Tum at the moment on DiDRR will be completed on 5th
of May so I miss this chance.

Looking towards to having another opportunity to meet with you again,

Best regards,

--
Nguyễn Thị Phúc Hòa
Mobil: 0913408760