[dmwg] Reminder: Invitation: drought recovery planning - NGO consultation session 9Aug, 2pm, GOUNH

Coulier Miguel coulier.miguel at one.un.org
Sun Aug 7 10:44:16 ICT 2016

Dear colleagues,

This is a gentle reminder for your agency to join the drought recovery plan consultation session next Tuesday, as described in the email below. Thanks already for the first registrations.

As we organize this in the One UN building, it is important that you register your name in advance, for us to properly inform our security staff.

Looking forward to your participation,

Best regards,

Miguel