[dmwg] Invitation: drought recovery planning - NGO consultation session 9Aug, 2pm, GOUNH

Ha Viet viet.leha at mcnv.vn
Mon Aug 8 15:49:21 ICT 2016

Dear Coulier Miguel,

MCNV would like to register for 2 participants:

1. Mr Tran Le Hieu - Program Coordinator

2. Ms Le Ha Viet - Communication & Fundraising Coordinator.

Thanks a lot,
Ha Viet

--
W: http://mcnv.org
E: viet.leha at mcnv.vn
T: +84 (0)4 3835 9005 (ext 32)
F: +84 (0)4 3776 0655
M: +84 (0)9898 2 8888
A: Room 103, Block E3, Trung Tu Diplomatic compound,
    No 6, Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam