[dmwg] Postponement of the preparation meeting today morning

Nguyen Thi Yen yen.nguyen at habitatvietnam.org
Tue Dec 20 06:55:21 ICT 2016

Dear DMWG colleagues and the joint assessment team members,

Due to most of the assessment team members will not be able attend this
morning meeting to update on the templates and tools for the assessment,
therefore, I would like to inform you that the meeting will be organized
this morning.

Thanks and best regards,

Yen