[dmwg] Call for your inputs: DMWG to carry out joint need assessments to Quang Nam, Quang Ngai and Binh Dinh

Hiep Nguyen hiepnguyen at vufo.org.vn
Tue Dec 20 17:33:46 ICT 2016

Dear colleagues,

I would like to confirm that Quang Nam, Quang Ngai and Binh Dinh PPC have
been arranging the meeting tomorrow and working schedule. The contact point
will be as followings:

1. Quang Ngai: Mr. Thanh, Department of Foreign Affairs will be the contact
point: email: thanhqngaidofa at gmail.com; cell: 0914 696 321;
2. Binh Dinh: Mr. Thang, Department of Foreign Affairs will be the contact
point: email: thangdofa at gmail.com; cell: 090 5438 168;
3. Quang Nam: I will confirm as soon as possible;

Best regards,
Hiep