[dmwg] Gia Lai team day 1 report

Nguyen Thanh Hien nthien at unicef.org
Mon Mar 21 22:31:33 ICT 2016

Dear all,

Gia lai team had a good meeting with provincial counterparts this afternoon with participation of Representatives from DPI, DOLISA, DOET, DOH, Women Union, DARD, Provincial Red Cross and Centre of Preventive medicine. Ms. Nga, the Deputy Director of DPI was delegated by PPC to facilitate the meeting with assessment team.

Many data are not available at provincial level at the time of the meeting. Provincial counterparts promised they would collect requested data as much as possible and provide them later during the field visit.

Please find the enclosed initial progress report prepared by the team members for your information and processing.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Hien and all other team members