[dmwg] Limitations participant number De-briefing_ Invitation- Debriefing on the joint rapid needs assessments

Nguyen Thi Yen yen.nguyen at habitatvietnam.org
Mon Mar 28 19:26:48 ICT 2016

Dear DMWG core members, non-core members and others,

I am following with my previous email, I would like to notify you that the de-briefing meeting invitation was aimed at DMWG core/ active members  and 6 Joint Assessment Teams only. DMWG core/ active members and members of all assessment teams, please send your registration to me (by 5PM tomorrow March 30  at the latest) so that I will consolidate in a participant list to send to the Organizer for logistic arrangement and entry.

FYI:  We are planning to organize another technical meeting to share all of the findings from those assessment teams. If you are interested, please reply to me so i can plan for this meeting as appropriate.

Thank you and best regards,

Nguyen Thi Yen

DMWG chair