[dmwg] Update the working areas of agencies in the South Central and South Part of Vietnam

Nguyen Thi Yen yen.nguyen at habitatvietnam.org
Thu Mar 10 11:18:53 ICT 2016

Dear DMWG members,

I am following up with the previous email, I would like to send you all a mapping matrix for doughts and salt intrusion in Vietnam. Would you please fill out the matrix and send it back to me and the network for information sharing and coordination actions.

Your quick responses are highly appriciated.

Thank you and best regards,

Nguyen Thi Yen
HFHV

----- From: Nguyen Thi Yen [mailto:yen.nguyen at habitatvietnam.org]