[dmwg] DMWG meeting agenda for May_20 May 2016 2:00PM at NGO centre

Cay, Bui Thi BuiThi.Cay at savethechildren.org
Wed May 18 13:05:37 ICT 2016

Dear Yen,
I think we should add 1 session for updating of Drought Relief.
Best Regards,
    Cay
Bui Thi Cay| Emergency Response and DRR/EiE Focal Point| Save the Children | Vietnam Country Programme, 4th Floor, Machinco Building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Hanoi, Vietnam| Tel +84 (0) 4 35735050 Ext. 323 | Fax +84 (0)4 35736060 | Skype: Buithicay1| Buithi.cay at savethechildren.org| http://savethechildren.net/vietnam
Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.