[dmwg] E-newsletter

Nguyen Van Nga nga.nguyen at asiafoundation.org
Wed Sep 21 11:19:23 ICT 2016

Dear colleagues!

We are glad to send you this e-newsletter which is developed by one of The Asia Foundation’s local partners, the Center for Education and Development (CED), with technical supports from The Asia Foundation, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and Small and Medium Enterprises Development Support Center 2 (SMEDEC2) under our OFDA business DRM project framework.

Best regards!
Nga

[TAFHLogo_CMYK]

Nguyen Van Nga (Ms.)
Office Administration and Grant Assistant
The Asia Foundation  | #10-03, Prime Center, 53 Quang Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 3943-3263 ; Fax: (84-4) 3943-3257  | nga.nguyen at asiafoundation.org<mailto:nga.nguyen at asiafoundation.org>
www.asiafoundation.org<http://www.asiafoundation.org>

---
If you feel you received this message in error please contact postmaster at asiafoundation.org.