[dmwg] Reminder the next meeting of DMWG on this Friday, 22 December, 2017

Phan Thi Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Dec 19 12:08:26 +07 2017

Dear  Colleagues and Friends,

You are all kindly reminded to join our DMWG last meeting in 2017.

*Date: Friday 22 December, 2017*

*Time: 14- 16.00 PM*

*Location: Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3, N0.6
Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam*

Our tentative agenda will be as below:

1. Update from all members on Damrey Typhoon Emergency Response activities

2.  Mr. Minh Trung From SAMARITAN'S PURSE - VIETNAM - will share the
experience on emergency response activity for Damrey.

3. Discussion on DMWG Contingency Plan and Workplan for 2017

Further comments/additions for our agenda are welcomed and please
contact the Group chairman Mr. Le Van Duong at le_van_duong at wvi.org

Best regards,

Haphan

--
Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn