[dmwg] Best practice in solving salinization_International workshop on 19th April

Phan Thu Hien hienpt at germanwaterpartnership.de
Mon Mar 13 14:50:20 ICT 2017

Dear friends,

Our organization is going to organize an INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON WATER RESOURCE SECURITY IN CONTEXT OF CLIMATE CHANGE on 19th April in Hanoi. We are now looking for a presentation as best practice and experience of technology and/OR solutions solving salinization which has been applied successfully in Vietnam or anywhere.

If your organization or project has gained relevant achievements and would like to share it in an international conference with participation of MARD, MPI, environmental agency, GIZ, GWP and other German companies, please kindly contact me a.s.a.p and we will discuss more in-depth.

Thank you and best regards,
Phan Thu Hien
German Water Partnership
DEVIWAS Project Assistant
Project for Competence Development of the
Vietnam Water Sector
65 Van Ho 3, Hai Ba Trung
Hanoi - Vietnam

Tel/Fax.  +84(0)4 397 43 457