[dmwg] Subject- Invitation to the GRC/VNRC Urban DRR Workshop - 27th November

Jerome faucet grc.vietnam.drr.coordinator at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:21:26 +07 2017

Dear Ha Phan

I sent you back the 2 messages (one in English and one in Vietnamese) this morning at around 10:20AM. Did you receive them?

We are very happy to welcome you to this workshop.

The places are very limited unfortunately because we have to accommodate a lot of people from VNRC chapter. For the DMWG persons who will not be able to join we will create a sharing point/Google drive and we will upload the workshop report and all the methodologies.

Best regards

Jerome