[dmwg] Fwd: Announcement on new chairman of WASH Working Group and the next WASH WG meeting on 24 April, 2018

Ha Phan haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Apr 20 17:11:16 +07 2018

Dear DMWG 's members,

Thank you all for your active participation and great sharing at the
meeting today!

As one of action points in our DMWG's meeting, I am forwarding you the
invitation for WASH Working Group meeting on 24 April afternoon at NGO
Resrouce Centre meeting room.
Hopefully some of you can join with WASH Group to make a close linkage
and can meet the demand from both if needed :-)
Chairman Duong oi! if you can share something related to doing emergency
response in term of WASH at the meeting, please let me know then I will
propose the WASH WG chair to add it in the meeting AGENDA.

Thank you all for your cooperation and have a great weekend,
Thuha

Dear colleagues and friends,

Following the core group's meeting in February, It’s our pleasure to
announce that CWS will take the chairmanship role for WASH WG in
2018-2019. Mr. Nguyen Quoc Dung - Country Director of CWS will be the
chairman together with Mr. Ty- Project officer - CWS and other core
members to coordinate the Group activities.Please join us in
congratulating CWS for their appointments and we all are thankful them
both for their willingness to support our Group. We are confident that
both Co-chairs will further enhance achievements of the WASH WG in the
time to come.

On behalf of NGORC we would like to extend our sincere thanks to Plan
International for taking role of chairmanship in the past 4 years
especial to Mr. nguyen Quy Hoa and Mrs. Vu Thuy Anh and all our beloved
core group members for their great support/coordination the WG’s
activities. Hopefully Plan International team and anh Hoa, chi Thuy Anh
will continue being active in the Group ‘s activities in the coming time.

As scheduled, the next regular meeting of Water Supply, Sanitation and
Hygiene Working Group will be on 24 April. The details are as below:

*Date: 24 April, 2018**
*

**

*Time: 14.00 - 16.00 *

**

*Venue: VUFO-NGO Resource Centre Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building
E3 6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam*

Agenda:

1. Update from member on WASH activity and future direction of members
organization in the next 3 years.

2. Presentation from Mr. Duong Nguyen - Habitat Viet Nam on supporting
model on WASH

2. Discussion on WASH WG 's workplan 2018, development of the matrix on WASH

You are all cordially invited to attend the meeting. Please confirm your
participant to haphan at ngocentre.org.vn

Looking forward to see you all on 24, April

Best regards,

Thu ha

--

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 2 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn