[dmwg] Request to share your organization's EWS and DRR related initiatives

Pone Nyet Khaing ponenyet at rimes.int
Mon Dec 17 10:10:32 +07 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Warm Greetings from RIMES!

May I have your kind attention please. I am Pone Nyet Khaing, Program
Officer of RIMES (RIMES is an intergovernmental and international
organization based in Bangkok and is registered with the UN under Article
102 of the UN Charter, providing regional Tsunami services within
UNESCO/IOC framework and support RIMES member countries (National
Meteorology and Hydrology Department) for providing localized
hydro-meteorological risk information within WMO framework).

RIMES is doing an assessment on Multi-Hazard Early Warning System (MHEWS)
in some SEA countries including Vietnam to identify the existing capacity,
gaps and requirements. One of the activities in the assessment is to
identify the MHEWS and DRR related projects and programmes ongoing/recently
completed. For that we need your kind assistance and cooperation *to share
the MHEWS and DRR related initiatives of your organization*. Therefore may
I kindly request you to please give some time to fill up the form attached
herewith and share with us before 28 December 2018 if possible.

Thank you very much for your kind support and cooperation.
--
Best Regards,

Pone Nyet Khaing (Ms.)
Program Officer

Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System
2nd Fl. Outreach Building, Asian Institute of Technology Campus
58 Moo 9, Paholyothin Road, Klong Nung
(PO Box 4), Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
Thai Mobile +66618311289
Myanmar Mobile +9595660190
Skype - ponenyet114555
(w) http://www.rimes.int