[dmwg] Training: Leadership & People Management (Vietnamese) | 2 - 5 April 2018 | Hanoi

Tung Manh Nguyen tng at mdf.nl
Wed Mar 7 18:00:33 +07 2018

Dear valued customers,

Warm greetings from MDF Asia, Vietnam branch!

Training course Leadership & People Management has been in demand because leadership is an essential skill for not only people in leading positions, but also those who wish to further their career or even just want to be in control of their own situations. We would like to introduce & invite registrations from your organization for the upcoming Vietnamese course:

LEADERSHIP & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Time & location: 02 - 05 April 2018 | Hanoi, Vietnam
- Course language: Vietnamese
- Course fee: 9.000.000 VND (excluding taxes)
- Special offer: 10% discount for MDF alumni who attended an MDF course within the past 2 years; 01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from your organization
- Registration here: http://bit.ly/LPM_VN_April_2018
- Deadline for registration: 26 March 2018

If you and/or your colleagues plan to attend this training, please let me know. We will support you with registration. The course flyer
( https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Pn4Rxxu1exBZ6qKd6ak6pq8JEkMdUqkh) and MDF Asia 2018 training calendar
( http://bit.ly/MDFAsia_Training_Calendar)  are included here for your information and consideration.

We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in our training as well as receiving your kind support.
If you need any further information, please, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you so much & best regards

Tung Nguyen (Mr.)| Marketing & Customer Service Officer | MDF Asia (Vietnam Office) | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 (0)24 6258 4438
( tel:+840462584438) | Mobile: +84 (0) 982 922 935
( tel:+8401648936666)

MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world.

( http://bit.ly/LPM_VN_April_2018)