[dmwg] Consultation Meeting for Study on Financing Mechanisms for Disaster Preparedness and Early Action

Sumaiya Kabir sumaiya.kabir at unwomen.org
Thu Nov 1 10:32:36 +07 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Under various initiatives on Forecast based Financing (FbF) in Vietnam - FAO, Save the Children, German Red Cross and UN Women are conducting a study looking at financing mechanisms for disaster preparedness and early response actions.

We'd like to invite you to a Consultation Meeting next Tuesday, November 6th from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm at the Green One UN House - Conference Room C1 (304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh district) where initial findings and recommendations of the study will be shared. We take this as a good opportunity to hear from you some of the work that you are doing and also get your feedback on the findings. Please find the concept note and agenda attached.

Kindly indicate here or let my colleague Ms. Nguyen Trang (nguyen.trang at unwomen.org<mailto:nguyen.trang at unwomen.org>) know by Friday November 2nd if you will be able to join. Please note that due to ongoing road construction, there is limited parking adjacent to the building. We apologise in advance for the inconvenience.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Kind regards,
Sumaiya
UN Women