[dmwg] Fwd: Next meeting of DMWG 26 Oct

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Oct 24 11:53:24 +07 2018

Dear colleagues and friends,

This is a gentle reminder our monthly DMWG meeting on this Friday, 26
October, 2018
Date:  Friday, 26 October, 2018
Time: 14 - 16.30 PM
Venue: VUFO - NGO Resource Centre, Room 201 Building E3, No. 6 Dang Van
Ngu, Diplomatic Compound

Please find the latest AGENDA from the attached file. Your
comments are welcome!

Thanks Mr. Duong for sharing these attached files from Partnership. So
you are all kindly requested to review those files beforehand!!!

Further information, please contact our group Chairman Mr. Van Duong at
le_van_duong at wvi.org

Best regards,
Thuha
=====================================
Dear e. Ha,

Thanks very much for your efforts in reconnecting us

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

As e. Ha mentioned, following the last consultation meeting on 19 Sept. on
establishment of a Natural Disaster Risk Reduction Partnership, based on
the comments/suggestions from the participants and interested agencies,
attached please find MARD's revised draft Partnership Framework for your
information,  consideration as well as further comments/inputs  (I think
that hard copy of this document might have reached your office earlier???)

Hope to see you in the next meeting!

With best

Duong