[dmwg] Material of SPHERE HANDBOOK Training 11-13 March, 2019

Ha Phan haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Mar 18 15:57:20 +07 2019

Dear colleagues and friends,

Thank you so much for your all active participation during 3 days
training event on SPHERE HANDBOOK. It's highly appreciated and thankful
to our sponsors: Disaster Management Policy & Technology Center (DMPTC)
and Church World Service team for their great support/sponsor to conduct
this event successfully.

We also would like to give sincere thanks to our chair Chu Thanh Hoa,
core group members Mrs. Mai Thi Quynh Giao; Mr. Nguyen Dung, Mr. Ty and
other from CWS team members, Mr. Dang Van Tao - DM expert; Mr. Le Van
Duong - WVV; Mr. Vu Xuan Viet - Oxfam, Mr. Vu Quang Hieu - WHO for their
valuable contributions/great facilitation and sharing useful
experiences/lessons learned, these were really helpful for our members.
The exercises we all have done at the workshop were so impressed, I am
sure that all participants were very enjoyable and hopefully they will
apply SPHERE HANDBOOK well in reality

All the training material at workshop are now available on DMWG subpage,
NGO RC's website. You can easily download from the link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kOJrV5xecJdenhQtGO4j_QIPRtA0XIFq

Best regards and have a great week ahead,

Ha Phan

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879

Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn  <mailto:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn>