[dmwg] Adding DFAT's manager onto the DMWG email list [SEC=OFFICIAL]

Nguyen, Hoai-Nam HoaiNam.Nguyen at dfat.gov.au
Mon Jul 27 17:24:32 +07 2020

OFFICIAL
Dear DMWG administrator
Greetings from the Australian Embassy Vietnam!

I write to introduce my colleague, Ms Lucy Phillips, First Secretary of the Economic and Development Cooperation Section at the Australian Embassy Vietnam.
In addition to managing a number of aid programs at our Embassy, Lucy is also the humanitarian focal point. I would like therefore to ask for your assistance to include her into the email list of DMWG so that she can regularly receive update on disaster management activities in Vietnam from the group.

I thank you in advance for your assistance and look forward to hearing confirmation from you.
Best regards
Nam

Hoai Nam Nguyen
Senior Program Manager