[dmwg] Presentations/final Report of Workshop of Review International Humanitarian Response to the 2020 National Disaster in the Central of Vietnam (17 August, 2021)

Ha Phan haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Oct 8 18:45:06 +07 2021

Dear colleagues and friends,

Vietnam Disaster Management Authority in Collaboration with
International Organisations and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
Partnership members, DMWG had organized successful online Workshop last
month 17 of August to share information on Vietnam Central floods
response in 2020; to evaluate the effectiveness, relevance, lessons
learned and recommendations for future response activities.

This event was sponsored by Catholic Relief Services (CRS Vietnam) and
facilitated/contributed by all Great Core Group members of Disaster
Management Working Group. Congratulation to CRS, VNDMA, UN Agencies,
INGOs (core members of DMWG) on fruitful cooperation to make this
valuable Workshop happen. Hopefully that we all can do more other joint
eventsĀ  in the future andĀ  our Recommendations will be taken into
account by VNDMA and related Govnt leaders.

All presentation/report of Workshop are now available on the links below
for your review

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uxPkxwdk2zXpXB1-eNrGKfyqlodASI5s?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tpM6lsX5rzUvrGxICjzDLzCGZD7N0jtC/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your cooperation,

Best regards,

Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn