[Eye-care] FW: Please support me to post this job profile

Truong To Huong truongtohuong at hollows.org.vn
Thu Nov 18 10:49:37 ICT 2010

Dear  Sir,

Greeting from The Fred Hollows Foundation in Vietnam

Please kindly post our JOB AD. attached to the NGO website and circulate it
to relevant address.

Best regards,

  _____

Truong To Huong| Administration & HR Officer| The Fred Hollows Foundation -
Viet Nam
Tel: +84 511 712666 | Fax: +84 511 3712566 | Mobile:
Web:  <http://www.hollows.org.vn/> www.hollows.org.vn | Email
truongtohuong at hollows.org.vn
07 Ton That Dam Street, Da Nang city, VIET NAM
Support The Fred Hollows Foundation today: www.hollows.org.au
<http://www.hollows.org.au/>  or 1800 352 352. Thank you!

DISCLAIMER: 1. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by
email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from
your system.
2. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
organization.
3. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any