[general_devel] A gift of November from SJ Vietnam to our voluntary partner organisations.

Phuc SJ Vietnam phuc at sjvietnam.org
Mon Nov 25 12:41:06 GMT 2013

Dear our great partners, colleagues and friends,
The most busy summer passed and beautiful autumn has arrived in Vietnam
with us.
SJ Vietnam team is happy to send you our wonderful newsletters written,
designed and produced by our long-term volunteers.
We would like to send you our thankfulness for your collaboration of
sending us so many nice volunteers or giving us lots of support this year.
We hope that you all have a joyful autumn and winter.
With warm hugs from romantic Hanoi,
Phuc and SJ Vietnam team

--
NVDA General Secretary
SJ Vietnam Director

Do Thi Phuc (MBA)

Office: Suite 903, Block No1, 282 Linh Nam, Hoang Mai, Ha Noi
Tel: +84.4.22154993
Email: phuc at sjvietnam.org
Website: www.sjvietnam.org

*Volunteer for sharing, learning and being responsible!*