[general_devel] Info Session - LKY School's Masters Programme in Hanoi, 21st Oct 2013

Joyce Cuff joyce.cuff at nus.edu.sg
Wed Oct 16 09:18:29 BST 2013

469C Bukit Timah Road, Singapore - 259772
Tel: (65)65166874 Fax: (65)67781020
Website: www.lkyspp.nus.edu.sg<http://www.lkyspp.nus.edu.sg/>

 [cid:image001.jpg at 01CEAFDB.1FE4CCB0]

Dear Friends and Partners of the Lee Kuan Yew School in Ha Noi:

I am pleased to inform you about an informational session for prospective students on Monday, 21 October at the Melia Hanoi Hotel.  Andrew Billo, Associate Director for External Affairs, will deliver information pertaining to the LKY School's scholarships, three English-language Masters' programme, and PhD in Public Policy.

Food and refreshments will also be provided to attendees.

I would greatly appreciate your disseminating this message amongst your networks, as this is a great opportunity to network with the LKY School's administration and learn more about the school's offerings.

In addition to offering a world class public policy education, the school provides opportunities to complete dual degrees with partner institutions around the world, including Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA), the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), University of Geneva, Peking University and the University of Tokyo.

I look forward to the possibility of meeting you.

The details for the Info Session are below: