[general_devel] Invitation to MDF workshop (free attendance)

Nguyen Thi Van Oanh nvo at mdf.nl
Wed Jul 8 11:49:53 BST 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,
You are invited to MDF workshop on “Disability Mainstreaming”. Attendance is free.
For whom: Anyone who is interested in this topic, employees of both mainstream organizations & disability specific organizations and those who do not work with people with disabilities but want to make their projects inclusive
Timing: 31 July 2015 (14:00-17:00)
Venue: Clickspace, House 15, Alley 76 To Ngoc Van Tay Ho District Hanoi, Vietnam
Trainers: Esther Wintraecken
Registration: Please complete this form https://goo.gl/vpr4Ja before 17 July 2015
For more information, please see workshop flyer here.

We are happy to inform you of our upcoming training events for August – September:

Courses in EnglishDatesLocationFee in Euro
Leadership and People Management7-10 SeptemberYangon, Myanmar660
Learn to Learn Workshop11 September (1-5pm)Yangon, MyanmarFree
Intercultural Communication7 - 9 SeptemberHanoi, Vietnam495
Courses in VietnameseDatesLocationFee in VND
Training of trainers (Đào tạo giảng viên)17 - 20 AugustHanoi, Vietnam7,900,000đ
Result-based Management (Quản lý dự án dựa trên kết quả)21 - 24 SeptemberHanoi, Vietnam7,900,000đ

Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organizations sending 5 staff on the same course; a 10% discount for early registration (4 weeks in advance) for courses in Vietnamese.
Registration: please email us at mdfic at mdf.nl or call us at +84 (0)4 62584438 or visit www.mdf.nl.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues on our events.

With thanks and kind regards,

Nguyen Thi Van Oanh (Ms)

Finance Officer | MDF Asia |
R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Building, 249A Thuy Khue street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam|
Tel: +84 4 6258 4438|
Fax: +84 4 6258 4426|
Mobile:0084904467782|
Skype: nvo0814