[general_devel] Training in Vietnamese language "Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning" - December 2019 - Hanoi, Vietnam

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Fri Nov 15 16:40:32 +07 2019

Dear members,

We are pleased to inform you that we will be providing a course on
“Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning” in Hanoi,
Vietnam between 9-12 December 2019. This course is highly relevant for
those who are a project or programme manager, an M&E officer or
consultant. You are responsible for project or programme implementation
and/or improving M&E practices in your and/or other organizations.
Registration can be done until 25 November 2019.

COURSE OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course you will:
·		 Be able to apply steps to design an effective MEL
system
·		 Know how to design and use indicators and progress
markers
·		 Understand and present the benefits of data collection
and have practices tools
·		 Be able to apply the core steps of Most Significant
Change technique
·		 Be better prepared to design and learn from
evaluations
DISCOUNT:
·		 10% off for MDF alumni who attended MDF courses within
last 2 years
·		 01 free place for every 6 confirmed registration from
the same organization
REGISTRATION
Please register online here
( https://mdf.nl/training/register?training=683)  or contact us: