[general_devel] Training in Vietnamese language "Results-Based Project Management" - October 2019 [change date]

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Wed Sep 11 15:05:23 +07 2019

Dear everyone,

We are pleased to inform you that we will be providing a course on
“Results-Based Project Management” (Vietnamese language) in Hanoi
between 29 October – 01 November 2019. This course is highly relevant
for those who are involved in projects and/or programs with social
impacts, no matter what sector they are working for, and wish to manage
lasting results of their projects/programmes in the new reality of
international cooperation. Registration can be done until 25 October
2019.

COURSE OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course you:Learn RBM in a changing context (e.g.
SDGs, private sector involvement, conflict situations)
Learn various methods for designing results (for example: Theory of
Change, Stakeholder Analysis, Appreciative Inquiry, Outcome Mapping)
Get insights in different RBM frameworks (e.g. Results Framework,
Outcome Strategy Map)
Learn how to design a results-based monitoring & evaluation plan,
including KPI’s (key performance indicators) and progress markers

DISCOUNT 10% off for MDF alumni who attended MDF courses within last 2
years
01 free place for every 6 confirmed registration from the same
organization

REGISTRATION
Please register online here
(