[general_devel] Registration for online International WEE Summit - Session 2

Vu Thi Thu thu.vu at Aus4Equalityvn.org
Mon Aug 30 15:57:16 +07 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The Australian-funded Gender Responsive Equitable Agriculture and Tourism (GREAT) Program in Vietnam is hosting an online 'Engaging Women in Markets' seminar series - Session 2 (English language). Please join to exchange knowledge and learning from practical experiences in engaging women in markets across the Indo-Pacific with GREAT and other projects including MDF and PRISMA in this session.

SEMINAR INFORMATION

  *   Seminar date:
     *   Session 1 - Approaches to Engage Women in Markets: 19 August 2021
     *   Session 2 - Tools to Act: 8 September 2021
     *   Session 3 - Power to Act: 22 September 2021 (TBC)
  *   Location: Zoom meeting (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84838764659)
  *   Language: English only
  *   Registration deadline: 9am (Hanoi time) 7 September 2021
REGISTRATION
Please register online here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DgMsTOd1IkeSB2qA6mzHQSTSJc5ipsmRrmO6G5g9Rw4/edit> for Session 2 or contact us at great at aus4equalityvn.org<mailto:great at aus4equalityvn.org>.