Program Assistant at Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)

Giang Nguyen gnguyen at clintonHealthAccess.org
Tue Mar 7 10:50:17 ICT 2017

Dear all,

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Vietnam is looking for highly qualified and motivated national candidates for the Program Assistant position working at CHAI. Please see the TOR for more details. The applicant should send an one-page cover letter and CV to the email mentioned in the attached TOR by 15 March 2017.

Dear NGO-RC, please kindly help to post the attached TOR on your websites and circulate it around to those who are interested in.

Thanks & best regards,
Giang Nguyen I Finance & HR Lead, Vietnam I Clinton Health Access Initiative
Suite 601, Artex Building, 172 Ngoc Khanh, Hanoi, Vietnam I  Tel: +84 4 6273 6780 or +84 983 014 486 I  Fax: +84 4 6273 6783