[Ict4devwg] SOCNET: Call for Papers GOR 13 4-6 March 2013, Mannheim, Germany

vern weitzel vern.weitzel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:57:50 ICT 2012

From: Birgit Bujard <office at DGOF.DE>
Subject: [SOCNET] Call for Papers GOR 13 4-6 March 2013, Mannheim, Germany
Date: 1 October 2012 7:36:27 PM AEST
To: SOCNET at LISTS.UFL.EDU

Sorry for cross-posting.

Call for presentations and abstract submissions General Online Research conference (GOR 13)
4-6 March, 2013, Mannheim, Germany.
Conference language is English.
Deadline for abstract submissions: 15 November 2012 (papers for Tracks 1-3, Best Practice Award) and 24 January 2013 (posters)

Submissions at http://conftool.gor.de/conftool13/
Further information at http://www.gor.de
Long version of the call: http://www.gor.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Call-GOR-13_English.pdf

Topics: Social Media Research, Market Research, Survey Research and Methodology.

The German Society for Online Research (DGOF) invites participation in its annual conference. This year's conference especially encourages submissions in:
- Online survey research methodology
- Applied market research
- Social Media Research, Social Networks and Civil Society

The program committee invites presenters from academia, the private sector, official statistics and the government.

The quality is maintained by a double blind peer reviewing system.

We look forward to receiving your abstract submission.

You can find the complete call for papers and further information at http://www.gor.de.

Dr. Lars Kaczmirek
on behalf of the GOR13 program committee

---

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Forschung e.V. / German Society for Online Research
Office
Hans-Boeckler-Str. 163
50354 Huerth
Germany

Phone: +49(0)2233-9988220
Fax: +49(0)2233-9988111
E-Mail: office at dgof.de
Web: http://www.dgof.de and http://www.gor.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DGOF.eV
Xing: https://www.xing.com/net/dgof
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dgof_gor
Opening hours office: Mo, Tu + Thu: 11am - 5pm, We + Fr: 9am - 11am

_____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to listserv at lists.ufl.edu containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.

--
Vern Weitzel (Mr.) BSc, BA, MA, M Env Man & Dev
<vern.weitzel at gmail.com>  <vernweitzel at me.com>

Australia:
Postal: PO Box 157, Belconnen, ACT 2616
Street: 7 Yuranigh Court, Ngunnawal, ACT 2913
mob: +61 40 184 6168  (in Australia, 040 184 6168)
tel: +61 (2) 6253 8459 NEW

Skype, Yahoo: vernweitzel      Facebook, Linkedin: vern.weitzel
Twitter: @vernweitzel

ANU/AVSL eMail Lists: http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~vern/forum.html

IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN A REASONABLE TIME, PLEASE RESEND YOUR MESSAGE

"Kindness heals the wounds of a lifetime"