[Ict4devwg] Changing the time of Start - up meeting of ICT4DEV working group on 19 Sept, 2 PM (not 9 AM)

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Sep 7 08:08:09 BST 2012

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We are sorry to inform you that the time of ICT4DEV Working Group
meeting on 19 Sept will start at 2 PM not 9 AM because of conflict with
other event in the morning.

We hope it doesn't cause much inconvenience for you all,

Thanks for your understanding!

best regards,

NGO Resource Centre Team

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Please find the invitation of start up meeting of ICT4 WG on 19
September. Great thanks to Mr. *Jef Peeraer and VVOB *for coordination
and preparation for the meeting.

Looking forward to see you all at NGORC on 19

NGO Resource Centre Team

*Start-up meeting "Information and Communication Technologies for
Development" Working Group*

We wish to invite all interested organizations and individuals to the
start-up meeting of the ICT4DEV Working Group on *September 2012*. With
this working group we hope to promote collaboration in different sectors
of ICT for development, with a special focus on ICT in education.

During this meeting we will identify members of the Core Group and
discuss specific objectives of the working group.

These issues will be discussed:

  *

    Terms of Reference of the working group (see draft TOR in attachment)

  *

    Establishment of sub-groups

  *

    Selection of working group chair

  *

    Role and responsibilities of core group and working group chair.

As the field of ICT4DEV is very broad, we would like to initiate
sub-groups. One sub-group, for example, will focus on ICT in education.

For the subgroup on ICT in education there are some additional agenda
points:

  *

    Results survey on future of ICT in education in Vietnam and
    invitation for final survey round

  *

    Planning of ICT in education conference, organized by VNIES.

If you are interested in joining this meeting and later participating in
the working group's activities, please confirm your attendance with Mr
Jef Peeraer from the Flemish Association for Development Cooperation &
Technical Assistance (VVOB) at <_jp.vvobvn at gmail.com
<mailto:jp.vvobvn at gmail.com>_> and copy Ms Phan Thu Ha at
<haphan at ngocentre.org.vn>.

The start-up meeting will take place in *the meeting room of the VUFO
NGO Resource*Centre and will *start at 9.00 am*.!

--
Phan Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn