[Ict4devwg] Draft ICT4DEV meeting minutes

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Jul 11 09:41:21 BST 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Thank you all for your active participation to our ICT WG meeting
yesterday.Please find attached the draft meeting minutes. For those who
attended the meeting, please review it and any comments,  corrections
are welcome!

A big thanks to Ms. Phuong Anh for support taking notes at the meeting
and Arthur for editing.

Best regards,
Thuha