[ingo-hcmc] Apply now for a professional, overseas fellowship!

Scott Beale at Atlas Corps Scott_Beale_at_Atlas_Corps at mail.vresp.com
Mon Nov 19 07:41:13 ICT 2012

Dear Friend,

Thank you again for your continued support of Atlas Corps! We are
once again looking for outstanding candidates for the Atlas Corps
Fellowship - both nonprofit leaders from overseas to come to the
U.S., and Spanish-speakers in the U.S. and around the world to go to
Colombia or Mexico. Can you help us find more outstanding candidates
by telling your friends and colleagues about Atlas Corps? We get most
of our candidates via word of mouth, either through social media
posts or email forwards. You can spread the word by taking two very
quick actions:

1) Can you please spread the word to candidates by emailing this
announcement to contacts that may be interested?

Paid, Overseas Fellowship Positions with Atlas Corps
Priority Deadline: December 10, but applications accepted year-round

Atlas Corps seeks nonprofit leaders from around the world to apply
for Fellowships in the U.S. and Latin America. Fellows serve
full-time at Host Organizations such as Acumen, Ashoka, CARE, the
Grameen Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, Susan G. Komen for the
Cure, the UN Foundation, Oxfam, and the World Wildlife Fund. In
addition to gaining practical experience in their field through their
placement at a Host Organization, Fellows will develop their
leadership skills and learn best practices in nonprofit management
while networking with other Fellows from around the world. This
prestigious 12-18 month fellowship includes a living stipend to cover
basic expenses (food, local transportation, and housing), health
insurance, and enrollment in the Atlas Corps Nonprofit Management
training program. Applications are accepted year round, but to be
considered for our next class, we encourage applications by December
1. For more details about eligibility requirements and the
application process, please visit bit.ly/ApplyToAtlasCorps.

2) Can you share the announcement on your Facebook wall or Twitter
account? Here's some suggested text:

FACEBOOK: Atlas Corps seeks the world's best #nonprofit leaders (ages
23-35) for prestigious fellowship bit.ly/ApplyToAtlasCorps. More
info: www.facebook.com/atlascorps.

TWITTER: Seeking the world's best rising nonprofit leaders to apply
for prestigious @atlascorps fellowship bit.ly/ApplyToAtlasCorps
Please RT

Global development professionals invited to apply for prestigious
@atlascorps fellowship bit.ly/ApplyToAtlasCorps Please RT

We look forward to receiving some great applications from around the
world for this year's Fellowship. Thank you for helping us spread the
word about this opportunity. We really appreciate your ongoing
support.

Best,

Scott

P.S. We appreciate your involvement in Atlas Corps! If you'd like to
receive fewer emails from us, please just let us know. Likewise, if
you'd like to sign up for our monthly or quarterly newsletter, please
let us know. You can stay up to date on our programs by following us
on Facebook (www.facebook.com/atlascorps) and Twitter
(twitter.com/atlascorps)  as well.

-----------------------------
Scott Beale
Founder and CEO
Atlas Corps

following link

http://cts.vresp.com/u?c54045a171/0a956f88cc/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=c54045a171&lid=1462614639&ldh=0a956f88cc

Atlas Service Corps sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Atlas Service Corps
1825 K Street NW Suite 218
Washington, District of Columbia 20006
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html