[ingo-hcmc] The 5th anniversary of ECF office in Vietnam

Huynh Ba Huy hhuynh.ecf.vn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 09:48:47 ICT 2013

*Dear Colleagues and Friends,*
*
*Today is the 5th anniversary of ECF
<http://www.eyecarefoundation.nl>local office in Vietnam. Although
presenting here much longer, somewhere in
2000, until April 1st 2008, the ECF
<http://www.eyecarefoundation.nl>official office in Vietnam commenced
working.
*
*
*
*Based in Ho Chi Minh City, we mainly support for Southern provinces with
the exception of Cao Bang province and VNIO in the North.*
*
*
*Bringing light to thousands of cataract patients, giving spectacles to
thousands of poor school children, supporting PEC/higher level/refraction
training and providing medical equipment/instruments to 9 project provinces
and 2 central hospitals are our modest results in contributing to
eliminating avoidable blindness in this country.*
*
*
*Without the generosity of donors, the excellent support of the head-office
in the Netherlands, the fruitful cooperation of partners/colleagues, the
encouragement of families/friends, we would not have achieved those results.
*
*
*
*On this occasion, on behalf of ECF <http://www.eyecarefoundation.nl>-VN
team, I would like to thank you all very much for everything that you have
done for us.*
*
*
*Recognising the distance ahead in struggling to blindness is still far
away and lots of obstacles, we always look forward to receiving your
support and cooperation.*
*
*
*Wishing you all the best,*
*
*
*Kind regards,*
*
*
*Huynh Ba Huy*
*ECF Country Representative in Vietnam and Laos*