[ingo-hcmc] Viet Artisans Product Launch

Van Ly emwhcmc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:11:45 ICT 2013

Dear friends,

Please find attached info about Viet Artisans product launch on September 6th in HCMC. They are a social enterprise that employs disadvantaged women and rural communities. Please feel to circulate to others who might be interested.

Sincerely,

Ms. Van Ly
Regional Communications/Development Manager
East Meets West, HCMC