[ingo-hcmc] Fwd: Invitation to Grand Challenges Canada Event - 21 August 2013

Van Ly emwhcmc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:20:32 ICT 2013

Dear HCMC-INGO list,
Please find below a notice for an interesting event for NGOs involved in health or social enterprise.  Please feel free to circulate the notice below from the Canadian Consulate.

Please contact Mireille Thai directly if you are interested. I am not one of the organizers.

Sincerely,

Van Ly
East Meets West

Begin forwarded message: