[ingo-hcmc] Fwd: Global Health Corps Fellowship

Van Ly van.ly at eastmeetswest.org
Tue Nov 19 02:59:32 GMT 2013

FYI for anyone interested...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Taiki Endo <taikiendo1 at gmail.com<mailto:taikiendo1 at gmail.com>>
Subject: Global Health Corps Fellowship
Date: 03:47:36 GMT+7 Ngày 19 tháng 11 năm 2013
To: Van Ly <van.ly at eastmeetswest.org<mailto:van.ly at eastmeetswest.org>>

Hi Van,

I am now working in New York as part of a Fellowship program called Global Health Corps, a leadership and professional development program for emerging global health leaders and I was wondering if you could help me get the word out about the fellowship, as we are currently doing a recruitment drive for fellows starting July 2014. I know there are so many promising young leaders in Vietnam who would be perfect for this position, and if an email could be sent out on the NGO mailing list, that would be so so helpful.

I've attached a couple of resources in case you or anyone would like more information. Similarly if you or anyone would like more information from a direct contact, then I am more than willing to talk about it and am contactable at taiki.endo.us at gmail.com<mailto:taiki.endo.us at gmail.com>.

Many thanks,
--
Taiki Endo
Global Health Corps Fellow 2013-14