[ingo-hcmc] Information afternoon at Little Rose Warm Shelter

Ole Riis ole.riis.dk at live.com
Fri Nov 15 05:44:13 GMT 2013

Dear all,

thank you for two extremely interesting presentations today. I was really touched by Mimi's presentation and the cases you mentioned.

Please see the invitation and program to our information event on Tuesday on this link (scroll down a little):

http://www.sheltercollection.org/news.html

We would love to see many of you. I think our Child Sexual Abuse Prevention program (CSAP) and Social & Emotional Learning program (SEL) is of interest to most of you who work with children, domestic violance and other migrant people issues. Education films from CSAP will be shown and there will be demonstration lessons of SEL.

Please let me know if you have time to join. Have a nice weekend.
Best regards/Venlig hilsen
Danish Vietnamese Association

Ole Riis
Board Member/Teacher/Project Coordinator

Chairman of
The ShelterCollection
Address: Lærdalsgade 7, 2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
Cell phone DK +45 20 111 680
Cell phone VN +84 1224756696 (OBS - New number)
Skype ID: oleriis4102
http://www.facebook.com/TheShelterCollection
http://davifo.dk/shelterindsamling
http://www.sheltercollection.org (under construction)
http://davifo.dk/shelterprojekt
Acount No. 2290 - 6448 4356 85 / International: IBAN No. DK9520006448435685 - SWIFT CODE: NDEADKKK
Paypal: sheltercollection at hotmail.com