[ingo-hcmc] Invitation to workshop: Online Fundraising by GlobalGiving

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Apr 17 10:28:44 BST 2014

--- On behalf of Global Giving ---

You are invited to an online fundraising workshop organized by
GlobalGiving in Vietnam!

GlobalGiving works closely with our partners to offer online fundraising
tools, one-on-one strategic support, and the opportunity to connect with
our vast network of individual donors and corporate partners, including
Nike, Dell, HP, and more. Since 2002, GlobalGiving has helped hundreds
of organizations raise over $102 million from more than 370,000 donors.
Learn more about the benefits of GlobalGiving here:

https://www.globalgiving.org/non-profits/features-and-benefits/

Join us for a half-day seminar where we’ll discuss:

1. Mapping and expanding your network;
2. Engaging and maintaining donor relationships through online dialogue;
3. Developing and implementing an online fundraising strategy;
4. Using GlobalGiving to boost your fundraising success!

See below for details about GlobalGiving's workshop in Ho Chi Minh City,
Vietnam next week. A specific venue will be identified soon.

Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Wednesday, April 23rd
9AM - 1PM
Register Here:

https://www.globalgiving.org/dy/v2/workshop/globalgiving-workshop-hcmc-vietnam-2014/

The workshop is free and light refreshments will be provided. Please
note that GlobalGiving is not able to reimburse travel and accommodation
expenses.

Please feel free to share this invitation with other interested
organizations!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I am happy to help. I
hope to see you there!

Best Regards,

Charissa Murphy <cmurphy at globalgiving.org>