[ingo-hcmc] Posting on HCMC INGO email list

chieu hoang chieuhoang.partagevn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:41:00 BST 2014

Dear All,

Attached please find the Agenda of CRWG in the first quarter 2014.

Info of our first CRWG meeting in 2014  as follows:

1.      Topic and content: Building a safe and friendly environment for children

-      Sharing project model: Creating a child friendly, supportive learning environment and protecting the venerable children from harm - Save the Children International (SCI)

-      Discussion: How to build a safe and friendly environment for children in the current situation of VN

-      Update of the “Hero for Zero” mobile application as an innovative solution for children

-      Brainstorm the next topics/key contents in 2014 of CRWG

2.      Time:                    From 8:30 AM to 11:45 AM, Friday 11 April 2014

3.      Meeting venue:    HCMC Child Welfare Association

85/ 65 Phạm Viết Chánh, Ward 19, Bình Thạnh Dist, HCMC.

            We look forward to meeting you all.

            All the best,

Child Right Working Core Group