[ingo-hcmc] Enrollment Announcement the Course: “Project Management”

Trung Tâm Tương Lai tuonglaicentre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 09:42:44 GMT 2014

 Kính gởi quí anh chị, (English below)
Trung tâm Tương Lai chiêu sinh khóa học "Quản lý dự án" từ ngày 24 -
26/02/2014 tại TP.HCM. Giảng viên chính là ông Trần Minh Hải (Giám đốc
Trung tâm) trực tiếp giảng dạy.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem trên tập tin gởi kèm.
Xin thứ lỗi nếu email này làm phiền quí anh chị

Trân trọng​

Dear all,

Tuong Lai Centre would like to announce "Project Management" training
courses to all, this course will be instructed directly by Mr.Tran Minh Hai
​(Director of Tuong Lai Centre) ​
in three days, from 24 to 26/02/2014 in Ho Chi Minh City.

For more details of this training course, please see the attached file.

To make the convenience in proactive organizing your time for organizations
and individuals who would like to attend the training courses of Tuong Lai
Centre, we send the training program in 2014

for your reference (see attached file)

Attend to our training courses to enjoy the difference things:

- Opportunites to practice the experience exercises

- Maximizing the Creativity

- Connecting the feeling, thinking and action

- Having advices when having problems in the life

Please ignore this email if it disturb you. Thank you.

--

*N: Tuong Lai Centre Team*A: Green House, 184/1A Le Van Sy Street, Ward 10,
Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
P: (+848) 39919367; M: (+84) 0989393246; E: tuonglaicentre at gmail.com
W: www.tuonglaicentre.org; <http://tuonglaicentre.org>F:
www.facebook.com/TrungTamTuongLai <http://facebook.com/TrungTamTuongLai>