[ingo-hcmc] (no subject)

Kirsten Theuns kirstenefd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 07:39:04 GMT 2014

Hello all,

This Friday we meet again for the HCMC INGO Discussion
 Group Meeting. The topic of this meeting is: 'Inclusive Education/
Disability'.

The agenda is as follows:

8.30:    Opening and welcome (round of introductions)
8.45:     Presentation and Q&A from Norwegian Mission Alliance (NMA)
9.15:     Presentation and Q&A from Mekong Plus
9.45:     Break
10.00:     Talk from visually impaired student
10.15:  Sharing’s from HCMC Disability Working Group
10.30:     Feedback from other HCMC working groups
10.45:     Announcements and closing of meeting

The
 meeting will be organized at the offices of HUFO at 31 Le Duan street,
District 1, HCMC. We will meet in the (smaller) room on the ground
floor.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday,

Kirsten Theuns
Country Coordinator
Education for Development (EFD)