[ingo-hcmc] British Council Vietnam - Vacancy for Regional Child Protection Manager

Pham, Linh (British Council) Linh.Pham at britishcouncil.org.vn
Mon May 19 05:47:54 BST 2014

Dear all,

British Council Vietnam is seeking for a Regional Child Protection Manager, based in Hanoi, Vietnam. Please help to share with your friends and contact. Role profile of the job is attached for your information.

Job Summary

The Child Protection Team provides leadership and professional advice on the implementation of the British Council global child protection strategy. Your role is to provide regional leadership in our East Asia and South Asia regions. You will work with the Corporate Child Protection Team and regional networks to implement a Child Safe Programme, with an emphasis on ensuring a culture of proactive child protection systems and safe practice.

You will need a professional qualification in a child protection related field with 3-5 years work experience in the child protection sector including international experience.

Term of Service
*         Country appointed position based in Hanoi, Vietnam but with flexibility on location in either the East or South Asia region.
*         Interested candidates from other locations should contact Siobhan King, Head of Child Protection (Siobhan.King at britishcouncil.org<mailto:Siobhan.King at britishcouncil.org>) to discuss the feasibility of the post being based elsewhere in East Asia.

  *   Annual gross salary following British Council payband (Grade E/8), according to experience and qualifications, together with attractive country plus benefit package
  *   12 month fixed term contract (for maternity cover)

Application guidance
Interested parties are invited to refer to our recruitment portal at this Link<https://jobs.britishcouncil.org/ViewVacancy.aspx?enc=mEgrBL4XQK0+ld8aNkwYmD3Z+iQAVWCJ7bFwP/2w3lwlMJm9V4+NJhqN1h3eZFHHNsMD1D1NM94IJPM6CUk40Mp3u45edz0/p9I03EE785wMa6xRoaVr3XpJyfXfd8ulXQOFvjeBZWqnGsQcL1YrIPBTLMPBitP6L1GpJicn/EnIHR5yZTd4VISJgfpipaM5ONIySnPSyodXPHreGQ8pnaeXxNiR2ZpKNaY8xZTwaHg=> for detailed instruction of job application.

The closing date for applications is Wed 28 May 2014. Interviews will be held during week beginning 9 June 2014.

We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.

We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates

Linh Pham | HR Assistant
British Council Vietnam | 20 Thuy Khue | Hanoi | Vietnam | T +84 (4) 38436780 | BCTN 549 1996 | F +84 (4) 3843 4962
E linh.pham at britishcouncil.org.vn<mailto:linh.pham at britishcouncil.org.vn> | http://www.britishcouncil.org/vietnam<blocked::http://www.britishcouncil.org/vietnam>

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We are a registered charity; 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.

This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it. The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by software viruses and you are advised to carry out a virus check on any attachments contained in this message.