[ingo-hcmc] MA Scholarship Opportunity

Seminar Info seminarinfo at upeace.org
Wed May 7 19:42:09 ICT 2014

Are you from Vietnam and interested in:

·         Climate Change and Sustainability?

·         Natural Resource Management?

·         Environmental Governance?

·         Gender Equality?

·         Urban Governance?

·         Sustainable Economic Development?

·         Human Rights?

·         Education for Peace?

·         International Law?

·         The Role of the Media?

If so, please join us for information seminars in Hue, Hanoi and Can Tho in May 2014 regarding a Full MA Scholarship opportunity that we would like to share with you!

The UN-mandated University for Peace (UPEACE) is pleased to announce that we will be coming to Vietnam in order to provide an informative seminar on a Full MA Scholarship programme for 2015-2016 that we have for young professionals from Asia entitled, the 'Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship' (APS).  The South East Asian region is of great priority for the programme and we have special spaces allocated for qualified professionals from Vietnam.

The Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship (APS), a dual Campus Master of Arts Programme, is a shared initiative of The Nippon Foundation, the United Nations-mandated University for Peace (UPEACE) and Ateneo de Manila University (AdMU). The objective of the programme is to train 30 young Asian professionals each year to become peace-building practitioners, ready to take up leading positions in international organizations. The APS covers full tuition, airfare, monthly stipend, transit and some visa costs for all programme components.

Please find attached information regarding the seminar. To find out more about the UN-mandated University for Peace, please visit: www.upeace.org<http://www.upeace.org/>, and to find out more about the APS programme: www.upeace.org/aps<http://www.upeace.org/aps>.  For more information about the seminars in Vietnam, please contact: seminarinfo at upeace.org<mailto:seminarinfo at upeace.org>.

?

We very much hope that you will join us for this informative seminar to find out more about this exciting opportunity and would be grateful if you could redistribute this email among your contacts.

Sincerely,

Laurel Gaylor
Programme Coordinator

University for Peace