[ingo-hcmc] Recruitment - Director of Saigon Children's Charity

Paul Finnis pf at saigonchildren.com
Tue May 27 13:38:58 ICT 2014

Dear Southern-based ngo colleagues

I attach the Job Description for the post of Director, Saigon Children's
Charity which is open for recruitment now.

If you are interested in applying for this role please can I urge you to
contact Nga Vuong as soon as possible. Nga is the director of RGF Executive
Search and is managing the recruitment process for us at:
<mailto:nga.vuong at rgf-executive.com.vn> nga.vuong at rgf-executive.com.vn.

Working knowledge of Vietnamese ngo operations and of UK Charity law would
be an advantage along with strong ngo experience at a senior level. Please
do not contact me directly about the post - although I am always happy to
hear from any of you on anything else any time!

I plan to be here until at least October and Vietnam will, of course, always
be part of my and family's home so I will never be too far away. My personal
email is: paulfinnis at aol.com if you need/want it!

My best regards.........Paul

Paul Finnis
Director

Transparent_logo_Signature.png

Saigon Children's Charity

59 Tran Quoc Thao
District 3, Ho Chi Minh City

Tel: +84 8 3930 3502
Fax: +84 8 3930 3503
Mobile: +84 (0) 903 976 200
www.saigonchildren.com

 <http://www.saigonchildren.com/saigon-summer-ball-2014.aspx>
SumBal_AsiaLife.jpg

DISCLAIMER:

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of "Saigon Children's Charity". If you are not the intended recipient
of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them,
nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. The sender does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message arising
from e-mail transmission

DISCLAIMER: