[ingo-hcmc] Funding Opportunity

Marin Postel (Alliance Anti Trafic) marinpostel at allianceantitrafic.org
Thu Apr 9 18:22:02 ICT 2015

Dear all,

One of our partner donors is currently looking for cooperation organizations in Vietnam, and would like to fund projects with focus on children and/or youth in various sectors like education, health issues, vocational training, life-skills training and empowerment, awareness raising… They are interested in organizations with community based approaches and/or other innovative concepts, or organizations working with indigenous children and youth or with the ethnic cham/khmer in the south,…

If you are interested, you are invited to send us your organization’s details (contact, main focus, basic information), and we will transfer this to our donor.

You are invited to send your details to marinpostel at allianceantitrafic.org <mailto:marinpostel at allianceantitrafic.org>.

Kind regards,

Marin Postel.

Marin Postel
Programme Development
Alliance Anti Trafic Vietnam
Tel: +84(0)932046586
Add: 322/39 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, D. 3, HCMC