[ingo-hcmc] Invitation for seminar on "Toward Sustainable Energy in Mekong Delta"

Ha Hong Hai honghaigreenid at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 07:26:47 GMT 2015

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Hong Hai. I am a project officer at Green Innovation and
Development Centre.

Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreenID) is established under
Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA). GreenID aims
to promote green initiatives, towards  sustainable energy development,
protection of environment and natural resources in the context of climate
change through research activities, implementation of specific model at
communities and contribute ideas to the process of policy establishment.

GreenID will hold the seminar "Toward Susatinable Energy in Mekong Delta"
with detailded information as follow:

*Time**: *27th January, 2015;
*Venue: *31 Le Duan Street, Ward Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city

The aim of seminar is to create an open forum for multi-stakeholders to
discuss and share information regarding the current status of coal power
development in Vietnam and its socio-environmental impacts, especially in
Mekong Delta. In addition, the seminar aims to share information how to
promote renewable energy as well as overcome the barriers and raise
awareness for participants about alternative solutions.

For thoughtful organisation, please confirm your attendance no later than *at
05:00 pm on January 23th, 2015* with Ms. Ha Thi Hong Hai by email:
*honghaigreenid at gmail.com
<honghaigreenid at gmail.com>* or phone number: 04 262697318/ 0974 625 012*.*

In addition, the relevant documents are attached in this email. If you need
further information, please feel free to contact us.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the seminar,

Sincerely thank,
--
Hà Thị Hồng Hải

Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreenID)

Suite 1504, 15th Floor, Tower B, Building #173 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay Str.,
Hanoi, Vietnam

Mobile phone: (84) 974 625 012 / (84) 462 697 318

Email: honghaigreenid at gmail.com

website: greenidvietnam.org.vn