[ingo-hcmc] [physics] Fwd: Greetings from Rencontres du Vietnam {01}

Science & education info scie.edu.info at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:40:15 ICT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Rencontres du Vietnam

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 09:57:02 +0100
Subject: Greetings from Rencontres du Vietnam

Dear Friends of the Rencontres du Vietnam

We would like to express our greetings to you and your family a
New
Year of
Peace and Joy together with our deepest thanks for your
contribution
to the
Xth Rencontres du Vietnam.

Although at the present stage the scientists in Vietnam are not
numerous to
take part of these Rencontres, those who were there were very
encouraged to
follow the road of fundamental science.  Vietnam, as an emerging
country, is
in need for its future development.

We take this opportunity to announce the time schedule of our
conferences
held in 2015:

€ Vietnus Workshop :Challenges and Progress in
Neutrino Flux Modeling
July 12 - 18, 2015

€ Planetary Systems : A Synergistic View
July 19 - 25, 2015

€ 2nd Heavy ion Collisions in the LHC era and Beyond:
July 26 -August 01, 2015

€ Hot Topics jn General Relativity and Gravitation - 2 :
August 9 - 15, 2015

€ Cosmology - 50 years after CMB discovery:
August 16 - 22, 2015

We strongly hope that you and/or your colleagues will be able to
participate
the above-mentioned conferences.  The ICISE centre needs your help
stimulate interaction among scientists.

Looking forward to meeting you again in Quy Nhon, Vietnam.

Sincerely yours
Tran Thanh Van
President