[ingo-hcmc] Consultant for midterm evaluation of microfinance project

Vu Minh Ha minhha at nmav.org
Thu Jul 2 10:48:27 ICT 2015

Dear All,

On behalf of NMA-V, I would like to send you my best regards.

As we are seeking for a consultant for midterm evaluation of microfinance
project in Tien Giang, we would like to ask your kind support to post the
below announcement and attachment to ngocentre website.

Wish you good health and success,

Many thanks,

-----

Dear colleagues and friends,

The Norwegian Mission Alliance in Vietnam (NMA-V) is currently looking for a
consultant for midterm evaluation of the microfinance project in Tien Giang
province. Please see the attached TOR for more detail.

We would like to invite interested candidates to send (i) the most updated
Curriculum Vitae; (ii) sample of evaluation report; and (iii) proposal with
financial offer by 20th July 2015 to:

Ms. Vu Minh Ha

Project Officer

Email: minhha at nmav.org

We're very appreciated if you could circulate this announcement to
interested candidates,

Thanks very much and best regards,

Vu Minh Ha
Project Officer in Microfinance

The Norwegian Mission Alliance, Vietnam

55B3 Tran Nhat Duat, Distric 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

P. 84-8-3848 3923 - 3526 7059 - 3848 4610 (Ext 106)| F 84-8-3526 7099 |

M. 84-98 8383 669